Whatever your domestic plumbing problems are then we can offer a reliable affordable service, with our expert knowledge and over 40 Years of experience in the Plumbing industry we can deal with your problem as quickly as possible giving you peace of mind. Below are just a few of the emergencies we deal with on a day to day basis.
- Emergency repairs to fractured or damaged leaking pipes on copper lead plastic or iron pipe work.
- Emergency repairs to leaking waste pipes on kitchen sinks baths wash hand basins and showers.
- Emergency repairs on leaking over-flows on toilet cisterns cold water storage tanks and expansion tanks.
- Repairs or replacements of leaking or fractured hot water cylinders.
- Emergency replacement of faulty immersion heaters.
- Emergency repairs or replacement of cold water storage tanks to by-law 30 standard.
- Emergency repairs to leaking radiators towel rails or underfloor heating.
- Leaking taps repaired or replaced.
- Any type of emergency domestic plumbing repair we can assist you.
All our installations are compliant with all the relevant water by-laws and regulation’s. All materials are WRAS approved. Below is a list of installation work which we carry out on a weekly basis’s. All work is carried out by fully experienced tradesmen and fully guaranteed for a period of 12 Months once payment has been received.
- Washing machines and dishwashers.
- Ball valves for toilet cisterns and cold-water storage tanks.
- Supply and fit new Flush mechanisms for toilet cisterns.
- Supply and install all types of Waste disposal units.
- Install out side taps.
- Supply and install Vented and unvented hot water cylinders.
- Supply and install Cold water storage tanks.
- Immersion heaters.
- Electric showers – Power showers – Gravity showers- Digital showers.
- Kitchen Bath or basin taps fitted.
- High level toilets – low level toilets – Close coupled toilets.
- Wash hand basins – Baths – Showers
- New radiators or towel rails supplied and fitted
- External and internal lead pipes repaired or replaced
- Soil pipes repaired or replaced.
- Gutters repaired or replaced.
We enjoy working with the Retail sector – Hotels – Guest houses – Care homes – Offices – Schools – Public houses – Restaurant’s – Housing associations – Letting agents – Property Management Companies and Landlords. We are happy to set up 30-day credit accounts. Below are a few examples of the work we can carry out. All our work is carried out only by professional Plumbers and we operate a 24hr reliable emergency service for all your commercial plumbing needs.
- Urinal maintenance and repairs.
- Flush controls for urinals supplied and fitted [ preventing water wastage ]
- Waterless urinals installed and maintained.
- Sump pumps installed and maintained.
- No touch flush controls for toilets and taps. [ for hygiene purposes ]
- Water saving devices supplied and fitted [ for reducing water bills ]
- Sub water meters supplied and fitted for Landlords etc.
- Data loggers for water meters
- Washrooms upgraded [ tiling and redecoration]
- Blender valves supplied and fitted [ to prevent scalding ]
- 28mm-110mm copper tube – 1/2inch – 4inch iron pipe
- Commercial Electric water heaters.
- Safety equipment [ eye wash stations]
- Showers supplied maintained and installed
- Drinking fountains supplied and fitted.
- Professional tiling service
Always be careful what you put down your sinks and toilets Fat and grease from cooking will clog up your waste pipes and drains and should not be disposed of down sinks or toilets.Remove fat deposits from frying pans etc. Hair is another culprit for blocking waste pipes and should be prevented from going down your waste pipes whilst washing your hair.
If your toilet cistern is filling slowly and giving a poor flush this is a common fault with blocked toilets, plus the usage of to much toilet paper. If you have any concerns on your waste pipes or drains please call us for friendly advice.
We at First 4 Emergency Plumbers are fully equipped to carry out all your internal and external drainage problems. Using up to date equipment and a reliable local service, with over 40 years’ experience.
Below are a few of the emergencies we deal with on a day to day basis, operating 24/7 across the Colchester area.
- Blocked toilets
- Blocked baths
- Blocked sinks and basins
- Blocked shower trays
- Blocked main drains
- Blocked or leaking urinals
- Complete drain surveys using HIGH TEC CCTV
- Complete gutter cleaning service
- Repair or replacement of drains
- Replacement of damaged manhole covers
- Gully and drain cleaning service
- Basement sump pumps supplied and fitted